A Restored Beauty — We visited this 1906 Uptown home with the owners before they purchased it. The home had all the telltale signs of a DIY (do-it-yourself) owner, but the basic structure was sound. With that, we found hope. New floor plans were developed to greatly improve livability. Beautiful wood floors, enameled millwork, walnut cabinetry and quartz countertops were woven seamlessly into the existing character of the home. If you have a tired older home but don’t want to move, ask us what about what we can do for you.
- Kitchen Remodel
- Cafe Ceres (1.98 mi)33 reviews
- Lake and Bryant Cafe (0.45 mi)6 reviews
- Five Watt Coffee (1.23 mi)304 reviews
- Cub - Minneapolis Uptown (0.39 mi)36 reviews
- Lunds & Byerlys (0.28 mi)55 reviews
- Kowalski's Uptown Market (0.91 mi)77 reviews