Design and build a home to blend harmoniously into a gracious neighborhood filled with homes dating to the early 20th century.
With an appreciative eye toward the established look and feel of the neighborhood, we designed a home that’s spacious enough for the demands of today’s families, yet fits comfortably onto a typical urban lot. The setback of the home and garage, the roof lines, the use of second-story dormers and the overall height of the home were all carefully determined to integrate architecturally while still making a distinctive, classic statement. The reaction of the neighbors validated our choices when they told us, “Thank you for respecting the homes that are already here with a home this beautifully done.
- Exterior Remodel
- Ambrosia Coffee & Cafe (3 mi)11 reviews
- Patisserie Margo (1.29 mi)27 reviews
- Cafe Ceres (1.81 mi)55 reviews
- Jerry's Foods (0.15 mi)45 reviews
- Lunds and Byerlys (1.19 mi)14 reviews
- Lunds & Byerlys (1.91 mi)58 reviews
- Edina Public Schools (0.72 mi)1 reviews
- Edina Montessori School (1.42 mi)1 reviews
- St Louis Park Junior High School (3.97 mi)2 reviews