Design and build a home to blend harmoniously into a gracious neighborhood filled with homes dating to the early 20th century.
With an appreciative eye toward the established look and feel of the neighborhood, we designed a home that’s spacious enough for the demands of today’s families, yet fits comfortably onto a typical urban lot. The setback of the home and garage, the roof lines, the use of second-story dormers and the overall height of the home were all carefully determined to integrate architecturally while still making a distinctive, classic statement. The reaction of the neighbors validated our choices when they told us, “Thank you for respecting the homes that are already here with a home this beautifully done.
- Exterior Remodel
- Lela (0.48 mi)219 reviews
- Cahill Bistro (0.86 mi)206 reviews
- LARS Bar & Restaurant (0.74 mi)12 reviews
- Mugshots Coffee Company (3.77 mi)81 reviews
- Ambrosia Coffee & Cafe (1.84 mi)11 reviews
- 7 Corners Coffee - Eden Prairie (2.89 mi)3 reviews
- Trader Joe's (1.54 mi)74 reviews
- ShopForFresh (0.3 mi)1 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (1.79 mi)59 reviews
- Olson Middle School (3.39 mi)1 reviews
- Edina Public Schools (2.7 mi)1 reviews
- Oak Grove Middle School (4.8 mi)2 reviews