Design and build a home to blend harmoniously into a gracious neighborhood filled with homes dating to the early 20th century.
With an appreciative eye toward the established look and feel of the neighborhood, we designed a home that’s spacious enough for the demands of today’s families, yet fits comfortably onto a typical urban lot. The setback of the home and garage, the roof lines, the use of second-story dormers and the overall height of the home were all carefully determined to integrate architecturally while still making a distinctive, classic statement. The reaction of the neighbors validated our choices when they told us, “Thank you for respecting the homes that are already here with a home this beautifully done.
- Exterior Remodel
- Mugshots Coffee Company (3.77 mi)74 reviews
- Ambrosia Coffee & Cafe (1.84 mi)10 reviews
- Sparrow Café (4.38 mi)73 reviews
- Trader Joe's (1.54 mi)73 reviews
- ShopForFresh (0.3 mi)1 reviews
- Schwan's Consumer Brands (0.71 mi)3 reviews